All of our Managers, Coaches and everyone who has involvement with the club do so as volunteers, so their importance is paramount and we could not function without them.
The club will:
- Support you via our trustees.
- Support you via regular contact with our other managers and coaches.
- Support you through a Level 1 Coaching Qualification (if required).
- Support you through First Aid Qualifications.
- Support you though a Safeguarding Children course and full DBS checks.
In return, we expect you to:
- Be fully committed to attending all training and matches.
- Support and encourage all players in their enjoyment of the game, irrelevant of skill level.
- Adhere to all club rules.
- Abide by the FA Respect Guidelines.
- Attend a minimum of 2 out of 3 managers meetings per year .
- Be respectful of all members of Warminster Highbury Youth Football Club.
- Set an example to everybody involved in their coaching age groups.
- Take any situation that requires help to the trustees table.
Please speak to one of our trustees or your child’s manager if interested for more information.
If you interested in become a coach please call Kurt Hammonds on 07711047901