Warminster Highbury Youth Registration 2020-2021
Sign On Evenings 2020
Registration evening will take place outside at Highbury. Please park at Kingdown School and walk down.
If parents use one of our pens, please ensure that it is sanitised before giving to another parent to use. Sanitiser will be available.
Membership fee for U9s – U16s this season is £30.
The full details are below for those unable to attend the signing on evening.
Training and Match fees will be paid by a one off payment of £135, or by standing order this year. This will be a fixed payment of £15 per month, paid 9 months of the year from September – May.
You can download and print the form here – Registration Form 2020-2021
Can you please fill it in and return to your age group manager.
It is the responsibility of parents/carer to set up the standing order. Please follow these instructions:
- Account Name: Warminster Highbury Youth FC
- Sort Code: 30-99-13 Account Number 01500286
- Set up a payment of £15 a month, for 9 months starting in September 2020 and ending May 2021
- Set up a reference on the standing order with the child’s initials, surname (not the parents/carers) and age group. E.g. A. Jones Under11s
- Set up the payments to be taken on the date outlined below:
1st of each month
2nd of each month
3rd of each month
4th of each month
5th of each month
6th of each month
7th of each month
8th of each month
NOTE: Players are not eligible to participate in training or matches unless payment has been received. Fees are non-refundable except in exceptional circumstances.
Please check and ensure the following has been supplied/completed:
- This form has been read and all areas completed
- Both Player’s and parent/guardian signatures are present
- Full payment has been made/provided
- A passport style photo has been supplied (as a jpeg)
- You have read and understand the Club’s code of conduct, social media policy and the FA Respect literature (available on the club website: www.whyfc.co.uk).
- If you are new to the club supply a proof of age such as passport or birth certificate (photocopy – no originals accepted)
Download the form here – Warminster Highbury Registration 2020-21
All information should be completed and handed to the team manager or registration secretary.
WHYFC Registration Secretary: email@example.com